This is the final look we are going for. To achieve this, I've used 3 China Glaze polishes, and white Konad Stamping Polish, plus a Mash stamping plate.
- Paint the nail with Gothic Lolita and let dry.
- Use saran wrap to dab on Aquadelic.
- Use saran wrap to dab on Kinetic Candy.
- Use Konad Stamping polish and plate to stamp on chevron pattern
- Admire slightly crooked stamping job
- Use acetone and brush to clean up cuticle & edges
That's it kids!! Super easy hopefully. Oh whats that? You don't have the tools to recreate this look? Well, in honor of my 100th post, I'm hosting my FIRST GIVEAWAY, and giving away everything you need to recreate this, plus to bonus prizes!!! YAAAAY!!!
Happy polishing!! And good luck in the giveaway! I'll pick winners when I return from China!! Also, while I'm in China I have 10 beautiful ladies checking in with fun posts for you all!!
Enjoy & until next time, Amy Lee
*all products featured in this post were purchased by me